What is Liver Failure? – Treatments, Symptoms, Diagnose Liver Failure or Problems
Liver failure is a perilous condition which can be life-threatening if remain inattentive. Generally, liver failure happens gradually over the years. Here, in this article, we are going to mention some of liver failure treatments which will help you to combat this condition. If you are looking for the best liver hospital in India who will treat your liver failure condition effectively, you must get in touch with Livonta Global. Livonta Global is a popular name in the field of medical tourism. The company helps many patients to get the best treatment for their liver failure.
But before that, we need to detail analysis of what is liver failure, types, causes, and treatment options.
What is Liver Failure?
Liver failure happens when some parts of your liver get damaged beyond repair and your liver can’t function properly. There are two types of liver failure and they are,
- Acute: When your liver stops working within a matter of days or weeks, then it is called acute liver failure. Most people who are suffering from acute liver failure may not get any problem or disease before this event.
- Chronic: here, liver damage builds up over time and causes it to stop functioning.
Symptoms of Liver Failure
Early symptoms of liver failure may include
- Loss of appetite
Once liver failure progresses, you may experience some serious symptoms like
- Swollen belly
- Mental confusion
Stages of Liver Disease
- Inflammation: In the early stage, your liver may be inflamed and tender. You may not face any issue or difficulty during this phase.
- Fibrosis or scarring: If your liver inflammation remains untreated, then it will cause scarring. As scar tissue builds up in your liver, it stops blood flow and other liver functions.
- Cirrhosis: when the scar tissues take over your liver completely, then it is called cirrhosis. Your liver won’t work well at this stage.
- End-stage of liver failure: Here, you face other health conditions like swollen liver, lung problem, internal bleeding, loss of kidney function and many more. Only liver transplantation can cure this problem.
How to Diagnose Liver Failure or Problems?
The below-mentioned test methods will help you to identify your problems.
- Blood test (liver function test)
- Imaging tests (Ultrasound, MRI, and CT scan)
How is Liver Failure Treated?
You can treat your liver failure condition with the below-mentioned ways.
- Medications: Acetylcysteine is used to treat acute liver failure if it is done by acetaminophen overdose. But you need to take it quickly. Several other medications can reverse the effects of mushrooms and other poisons.
- Supportive Care: If your liver failure is done by viruses, the hospitals can treat your symptoms until the virus disappears its course. It will take some time for your liver to recover on its own.
- Liver transplant: If your liver failure results from long-term damage, then the first step you need to take is to save whatever part of your liver still works. If this fails, then you need a liver transplant. With the development of the latest medical technology, now, a liver transplant is quite successful.
Livonta Global is a pre-eminent company in the field of medical tourism. The company is tied up with many top liver hospital in India which are providing the best liver transplant in India. If you are looking for the best treatment for your liver failure and you need to perform a liver transplant surgery, you should contact Livonta Global. This company could be your ideal choice which will help you to overcome your problem.Liver Transplant Treatment
Tags: How to Diagnose Liver Failure or Problems?, Stages of Liver Disease, Symptoms of Liver Failure, What is Liver Failure?